- Parents and children may choose to have either a packed lunch or a school dinner that is cooked on the premises.
- For packed lunches we encourage parents not to provide chocolate or sugary foods and please do not use any glass containers.
- Lunchtime supervisors help the children in the hall whilst eating their meal/sandwiches and on the playground afterwards. Teachers are always available for support at this time.
- Children are expected to treat the Lunchtime Supervisors with courtesy and respect and to display good table manners and eating habits.
- School meals cost £2.10. The menu follows a three-weekly cycle and is changed twice a year (see below). Copies are sent home when we receive them at school.
- If you think you may be entitled to free school meals please see our Meals Clerical Assistant or you can contact Revenue Services at Pembrokeshire County Council on 01437 776262.
Please select the image below to view a larger version and/or download the full menu.