Parents are encouraged to use school the uniform of:
- White or blue polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- Blue gingham dress for summer
- No high heels are to be worn to school.
- Children may wear a watch when they can tell the time.
- No makeup or nail varnish is to be worn to school.
- Long hair is to be kept tied back (this applies to boys and girls)Our uniform is available from www.myclothing.com (search for St Florence School) Or Tees R Us at new Hedges (01834 845253)
In the interest of safeguarding we recommend children do not have their name or nickname printed on the outside of any item of uniform, or indeed any clothing they wear to school.
For PE children should bring:
White or navy top, shorts, sweatshirt and trainers
For swimming children will need:
One-piece swimming costume, towel, swimming hat (compulsory), goggles if they wish